Ration card brings along with it a tonne of benefits. Not only does it serve to be additional documentation, but it carries with itself benefits which include access to subsidised food grains, etc. The Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department has released the Delhi Ration card list 2021 online at https://nfs.delhigovt.nic.in/.
All citizens who have previously made fresh registrations for ration cards can now check their name online on the list by checking up the website or simply downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act beneficiaries.
Delhi Ration card list 2021
With rampant digitisation of processes that were earlier done manually, processes now have a reputation of being super fast. This is because digitisation allows the process to proceed at mind-blowing speeds with the least amount of error involved.
Ration card, which was up until now considered to be a time-consuming and tedious process, has now attained the super-fast speed of digitisation.
Applicants can now access Ration card details online with just a few clicks of the finger. The state government of Delhi has made Delhi Ration card new list 2021 in order to make the process of finding one’s name on the list easier than ever before.
Streamlining the process has made it easier for people to avail the benefits offered by the government of India. Through the ration card in Delhi, cardholders can purchase food grains at subsidized rates from dedicated ration shops located nearby.
Furthermore, ration cardholders can also avail the benefits of the National Food Security Scheme (NFSA).
How to download the Delhi Ration card list in PDF format?
Here is the process to download the Delhi Ration card list PDF at the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs department:
- Visit the official website https://nfs.delhigovt.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Allocation Details RC wise” link so as to be redirected to the EPDS link
- Upon clicking on this link, the user would be redirected to a page where she/he can check state wise details of the allocation of ration cards to various Fair Price Shops (FPS) will open up as shown here:
- Click on the name of the state as “Delhi” to open the district wise details of allocation of Ration to FPS as shown here
- Select the district on the page that opens in front
- Select the circle name on the opened page
- On the page that opens later, select the type of ration card as either AAY, PR-S, JRC, RCRC, APLS, PR and click at the number below the type of ration card to open the Delhi Ration card list
- One can download the ration card list PDF and can then find one’s name manually in the downloaded ration card list of Delhi.
Summing it up
In the end, it is important to know that the Ration card is a vital document and offers access to several governmental procedures as a document itself. Getting easy access to the card’s details online makes the whole process lucid for all parties involved.