Elections are an integral part of any democracy and the right to vote is what drives it. With the Jharkhand elections around the corner, one would need to have election relevant documents in order, so as to exercise one of the most fundamental rights one can practice in a sound democracy.
The Chief Electoral Officer or CEO Jharkhand has issued a new Jharkhand voter list for 2021. By going through this article, you will understand the procedure to download the voter ID card without having to leave the confines of your house, which in the middle of a deadly pandemic is the safer place to be at.
Jharkhand Voter List with Photo PDF Download
In case you are a resident of Jharkhand and are wondering how to go about downloading the Jharkhand Voter ID list, here is how you can:
- The first step is to visit the official CEO Jharkhand website
- On the homepage, click on the “Search elector name in E-roll PDF” under the “Important” section to access the Jharkhand Electoral rolls download page
- The page that allows downloading the Jharkhand Voter List 2021 through the online mode will appear as shown here:
- The candidate willing to download the PDF can select the roll type, assembly constituency part, and finally click on the “Ok” button.
- The Jharkhand Voter List 2021 will open up in the PDF format and will get downloaded on your PC/Mobile/laptop, and will appear as shown here:
- Candidates can find their name manually in the downloaded Jharkhand CEO voters list 2021.
Jharkhand Voter ID search by name or EPIC number
There is an option to find voter details using name or Electoral Photo Identity card (EPIC number). The section that allows searching for one’s name on the list through the EPIC number appears as shown here:
Here, the candidate can enter their name or EPIC number to find voter details which are shown as below:
Candidates can even click at the “Show” link option to open the Matdata parchi (voter’s slip) to cast their important vote in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
All citizens of Jharkhand can now cast their vote even by simply having this voter slip along with them with any identity proof like an Aadhaar card, ration card, etc.
Voting is important when it comes to the future of a certain state, and the decisions that will be made by the government in power. Therefore, it becomes vitally important for people to step out and cast their votes, so that their voices are heard and that people can rest assured that their desired candidates are in change-making positions.
The fuel that a democracy runs on is the fact that its people get a chance to make a choice and this is what voting is all about. Streamlining the process, therefore, becomes essential as India stands to be the world’s biggest democracy and for such a huge procedure to fall into place, things need to be meticulously done, which this digital process does for Jharkhand voting.